see our website and shop here:

Thursday 11 November 2010

GOING INSIDE


Well as the wind howls outside and autumn turns itself into winter, all the apples have gone and the wood pile tumbles from the shed, I'm preparing for more time inside. I have made my bedroom more inviting and found myself sorting clothes going through those summer things I just won't wear for months. I always feel a kind of sadness saying good-bye to summer.

Today I have been creating my new jewellery range for the Christmas season, the best selling season for me, earrings and bracelets make such good presents, it is also surprising how many people treat themselves to a new necklace to wear at Christmas. I always think it is our gathering instinct that sets in, all part of the harvest festival celebrations, stocking up for the lean months of winter. I guess there are good things about winter after all.
Louise x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, are you ever coming out again??!!!
    Used to love following your blog, even though I didnt leave a comment. Saw your lovely stall at the CL Fair too!
    Being new to blogging it is very time consuming (at first anyway!)so hopefully your absence merely means you are too busy doing something better, like making things!!
    Best Wishes
    Will check back in hope soon!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete