see our website and shop here:

Wednesday 5 May 2010

BEAUTIFUL FAIR




well I have to say the "Vintage and Hand-made Fair" was probably the most beautiful fair I have been to, all the stalls were made out in such good taste, they all looked fab, it was great to be part of it. My sister Amanda and I traveled up together the night before and stayed with friends in Glastonbury on Friday night, it was still an hour and a half's drive from there, but arriving in Chipping Sodbury was a lovely surprise, we found ourselves in a proper old market town with the widest streets and beautiful old architecture.




The fair was very successful and every one was very friendly, a big thank you to Jayne and Michelle for organising the whole thing and making it so easy to do, the organisation was excellent and the cakes fantastic, but what really stood out was the quality of the hand-made goods, they seemed to be outstanding to me perhaps I am bias? but all in all a fabulous do.


Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment