see our website and shop here:

Monday 8 March 2010

FREE TICKETS AVAILABLE



I have two free tickets available for the Gala evening of the Country Living Spring Fair, at the end of March in Islington London (running from the 24th of March to 28th, inclusive). The Gala evening is on Wednesday the 24th from 6.30 to 9pm in the evening for those people who are work during the day, this is a perfect opportunity to get to the event and enjoy a relaxed look around the fair with a glass of wine and a friend. All you have to do is leave a comment at the end of this with an email address and I will put all the names in a hat and send out to the lucky winner, so don't be shy and leave a comment, and you never know you may be the lucky one. We will be at Stand C30, so you can come and visit and say hi.

Sweet peas are showing.....I also just wanted to do an up-date on my sweet peas, there are a lot of little shoots now appearing out the top of my card board toilet roll planters, it is very exciting they really have come to life and are peeping out into the world. I'll just have to keep watering them.

Louise X

2 comments:

  1. Oh - I'd love tickets to the fair. Please put me on the list: jollyoldengland@gmail.com Much thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab idea! I already have tickets, otherwise I would have been up for this! ;)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete