see our website and shop here:

Wednesday 17 March 2010

NEW CREATIONS




Firstly I want congratulate my ticket winner, "cross the pond" who has won herself the two free tickets to the gala evening at the country living spring fair next week, I'm looking forward to meeting you. I am in full swing making and preparing for this event, it is a very big show for us and means a week in London staying with family and working all hours, I'd like to say if it wasn't for my parents and sister who all live in London this show would be an impossibility so thank you to them. I look forward to seeing other family too, my brother and his family, you could say it really is a family affair!




Here are some things that have been made in preparation as a little taster I have been sewing and making jewellery, painting mirrors, cupboards, a child's bed and lots of other things have been collected, so it would be great to meet some fellow blogers.


Louise x


No comments:

Post a Comment